Thursday, June 5, 2008

Week 3: Not much growth

Our Garden is still looking good, but not much growth. We do have some sprouts of cilantro, So we at least know things are growing. Carter wanted to put his pin wheel in the Garden, but before we left, he wanted to take it home. He is a funny kid; so indesicive!

This is our Cheeser! The other day, (which was a rainy day and Carter was sick) we played in the window with all of his Care Bears!
He loves them all! I had him say all of their names and it is hilarious. See Below for video!


Our "Tender Heart Bear" Carter
Which Care Bear are you? Leave me a comment!

FYI: this is the E-Card that I sent to Jeff when we were dating and started our love of Care Bears together!

Tammie: Bed Time Bear

Jeff: Grumpy Bear

Carter: Tender Heart Bear

2 comments:

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

I never left you a comment on which care bear I am! I think I am share bear, but I am not quite sure!- sydney

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

I took the test and I am Tenderhart bear!(I was wrong.)-Sydney