I DID however know that I was pregnant! My pants have been so tight lately and the heart burn is back! I haven't had to eat a Tums in 22 months. That was the first sign I KNEW you were on your way.
Since, I had a feeling that I was pregnant; I immediately bought a pregnancy test! But couldn't take it for a couple of weeks. The second the day arrived, I took the test! Luckily, for me it planned the rest of the day for me and I didn't have to worry. We went to Lagoon (see Here)that day and I was not sure what rides I should go on.
I can not tell you how excited I am to have another baby!
Carter loves babies and people are always saying it was time to get him a sister or a brother.
We had been talking about it for awhile and we had decided that we would wait for October to start trying. The reason being, that the Benson Family are going to Disneyland in October and I wanted to able to ride the rides. (A very selfish reason, I know, but there you have it!)
Well, while we were in California in Magic Mountain riding all of the rides just the two of us; We realized that Yes, It was fun being just the two of us, but how much more fun it would be with our family. I realized right there that my reason was not a good one. We had decided before we left for home that we were going to start trying!
The last couple of months before we went to Magic Mountain I had been stressed out about getting pregnant again. But that week in California was just what we needed.
A place to talk and to slow life down for a few days.
To talk about our plans and our family.
I can not speak for Jeff, but I returned with a feeling of excitement and a feeling of Peace.
People always say that when the time comes to have another child; You just know.
It truely happened to me and I couldn't be happier to have you growing inside me.
I get giddy every time I think about it!
There are some things I am not looking forward to, like heartburn, acne, gaining weight...
But I am soooo looking forward to all the times I get to feel you kick and move.
I am especially excited to see your heart beat and to hear it.
It will truely be another miracle that I will be in the middle of!
I love you already!
Love, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment