Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finally Some Sun!

Thursday Carter and I rode on Trax to go to the Gateway.
We invited Carter's little friend Mason and his Mom Lindsay.
IF you could only imagine, two Moms, Two Toddlers, TWO HUGE strollers; trying to get on and off of the train without one of our belongings, let alone on of our children being left behind closed doors. It was a "Fun" learning experience.

Next time LITTLE umberella strollers and an extra person with out a child in thier arms!

This was my favorite pictures! We had a lot of fun watching all of the bikes and cars that we passed!

Posted by Picasa

Friday we went outside and found a huge group.

We were able to get this picture before our Good Friend Jessica had to get in the car and drive to FLORIDA! We will miss her and her Daughter Ellie so much. Now one of our signing buddies are gone and two more this summer. This is such a sad summer!

Carter did not like the water. He freaked when I put him in there. But had fun watching the kids play and get splashed a few times!
i love this picture. Good Bye Ellie. This was the Hug session. And Of coarse, Carter had to Join!
Then we had lunch out side too!

This is Carter's Friend James! I love watching these two get together and play; they don't always play nice, but having all of those cheeks together can't be a bad thing!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Our boys are too cute and I am stealing some of these pictures Thanks!

Katy said...

Just wait until you have to haul around a tandem stroller. I love ours, but sometimes I'm just ready to curse at it!!!

Looks like a good time! You're such a great mom!