I would like to tell the Dad's in my life HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
My Dad has taught me so much in my life; not only in telling me, but by being a great example!
He has always been there for me when I needed him. Especially with all of the science projects and most recently our first Garden!
Also, thanks to him. I have a love of Sign Language! When I was little my Dad found a cassette tape of the Helen Keller story (dramatized). I loved riding in the truck with my Dad because we would always listen to this tape! Which, I still have to this day, but with no way of listening to it!
One of my other fond memories of my Dad, was driving home from anywhere.
When we would get to our neighborhood, he would ask us which way to go. And at every turning point, ask us "HERE" and swerve to turn and we would have to yell "NO Not yet" in which he would swerve back onto the road. Giving us a truly bumpy ride!
This is my favorite picture of my Dad. Hence my Love for Ice Cream! Especially Home-Made!
1 comment:
Hey Tammie Girl!!!
It is great to hear from you!!! I didn't realize you comment on my Blog until I checked it recently! How are you? Are you still in SLC? We have lived in Lehi for a year now! Crazy! Keep in touch! Hope to hear from you soon!
Kel
Post a Comment