Friday, June 27, 2008

Shout Out!

This past February I had the chance to go support my brother in St. George at the Parade of Homes. He is an Architect down there and I may be biased, but I think his house that he designed was the best! I know I can't afford this house now; but maybe someday he can design me something like it!
I just love the seperate casita! It is bigger than our apartment now!
Don't you just love this Fireplace?
The book shelf in the back has a secret door! Cool Huh?


The magazine Utah Style and Design frequently showcases an ad for Splitrock (the company my brother works for). But this next issue they will be featuring HIS house.
I am so excited for him and I will definitely be buying the copy.
That will be number three!


Although, I am excited to see the pictures they take and feature in the magazine.
I wish I could see more pictures of this smaller home he designed.
I absolutely fell in love with it and I think it is gorgeous!

One thing is for sure; I love my brothers style!
So here is my shoutout!
For those of you who are future home buyers/builders(and I know that is most of you); You have seen his work and you know where to find him!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Wow. I love it. Does he design smaller homes? And more North than St. George?

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

I guess I found me new publicist. Thanks.

Katy said...

My jaw is dropped...amazing! When I am rich one day...I would love to have such beauty, art, and design in my home! Love it. Isn't it great when your siblings have such cool talents!