Today, I am grateful for the talents in my family.
This week I have been extremely grateful for my Dad's skills in fixing things; especially our AC in our car. We would have died driving up to Logan.
I am grateful for Jeff's skills in making me happy and working hard at his internship this summer. He is also really good at pushing my buttons, which I am not sure I am so grateful for!!!!
I am grateful for both my Mother's and My Mother-in-law's Cooking. It is always nice when someone fixes a nice and delicious meal for you. This is why I love Sundays so much. We either get my Mom's cooking or Susan's cooking! Thanks MOM!
I am grateful for my Father-in-law's love for animals. Carter sure has fun when we go to Logan and it wouldn't be the same without Grandpa and his goats!
I am grateful for Carter and his ability to make me smile, even when I am mad at him. Never fails, those Green/blue eyes look my way and I can't help but smile!
I also have very talented brothers/in-laws and sisters/-in laws.
I am grateful for you all.
I am so glad that we have the knowlegde that we can live forever together.
I feel privledged to be able to spend the Eternities with you all!
1 comment:
You forgot all of YOUR talents! Many of us have been blessed by them! Thank-you for sharing them with us.
Speaking of talents your blog looks WAY cute!
Post a Comment