That's hilarious! I call Ike "honey" all the time and one day Vivi and Van came running in to tell me they were playing house. Vivi said, "I'm the mommy" and Van said, "And I'm the honey." Kids crack me up.
That is one of the most adorably funny things I have ever heard! Did you finally respond when he used mom? Sometimes kids are too smart for our own good!
I love what little ones pick up on. I always call Brian "babe" and Abby's new thing is to run to the back door when he gets home and say "Hi, babe!" She's also picked up a few words from me that I'm NOT proud of. She loves to tell me that things are DUMB!!
Too funny! Kids are so funny. Fiel went through a stage of that. She would start my saying mommy or daddy for a minute and then if we didn't respond she would resort to first names.
6 comments:
That's hilarious! I call Ike "honey" all the time and one day Vivi and Van came running in to tell me they were playing house. Vivi said, "I'm the mommy" and Van said, "And I'm the honey." Kids crack me up.
That is one of the most adorably funny things I have ever heard! Did you finally respond when he used mom? Sometimes kids are too smart for our own good!
I love what little ones pick up on. I always call Brian "babe" and Abby's new thing is to run to the back door when he gets home and say "Hi, babe!" She's also picked up a few words from me that I'm NOT proud of. She loves to tell me that things are DUMB!!
I just think its too cute! Kaylie went through a phase about that age and James has just started as well.
Oh my gosh, that's so funny!!! What a cute kid.
Too funny! Kids are so funny. Fiel went through a stage of that. She would start my saying mommy or daddy for a minute and then if we didn't respond she would resort to first names.
Post a Comment