I have to say that I love playing Hide-and-Seek with Carter.
Partly, because we can only play when Jeff is home (it is hard to get Carter to count by himself) and because it was one of my favorite games I played when I was a kid.
You can imagine in our small apartment; there can only be a few really good places to hide!
You have to get creative!
This is my latest inspirations!
Partly, because we can only play when Jeff is home (it is hard to get Carter to count by himself) and because it was one of my favorite games I played when I was a kid.
You can imagine in our small apartment; there can only be a few really good places to hide!
You have to get creative!
This is my latest inspirations!
It took Carter and even Jeff quit a long time to find me.
But once he did, he had to try it out!
2 comments:
That is so darn cute!
How cute! We've never tried to play Hide and Seek with Abby....you have inspired me, yet again! :)
Post a Comment