Friday, June 6, 2008

Pay to the Order of: Carter Balls

Carter recieved his First Pay Check in the Mail today from Signing Time!
Carter was given the option to get paid $35/day or Double that in Signing Time Product!
I tried my hardest to talk him into getting the money, but he was very insistent on the Product!

This is a better look at what we were able to get.
We ended up spending a little bit more than $140, but it was well worth it.
I didn't even plan on getting the CD's, but they came with the gift sets (it was cheaper that way).

The two DVD's on the bottom are the Baby Signing Time Vol. 1&2.
This is what Carter was signing for Vol. 3&4.
Which we just got an email, saying that when they are done and released; we will be recieving them for free! So we will let you know if he is in the videos as soon as we know!

Since this was something to be excited about; we made cupcakes!
Jeff wasn't feeling well, so he slept while I watched Carter get really messy!
He was using the spoon until I showed him he could use his fingers! Oops!
ENJOY!

3 comments:

Erinn said...

How FUN!! Do you just video him and send it in? Or how did you go about getting him on there? Abby LOVES Signing Time....she would be in HEAVEN to get so many fun things, and to be in one of the shows! Email me with more info!!

Katy said...

Tammi,
Your post below about hands, being a mom...brought me to tears. tHanks. I needed that. I'm so jealous about all your Signing Time products! So fun.

Chris and Tiffiney said...

I am loving the pictures! I hope he makes it into the final video even though you are supporting hard child labor:)...
-Chris