Todays featured ride: Jet Blue Flight 288
This may not have been the smoothest ride, but we couldn't wait for the final drop.
We wanted to see our Carter Baby!
We were rushing off the plane; we were so excited to see his little face.
We were fighting for the first out of the terminal path.
As soon as we saw him, he came running, flower in hand, calling and signing Mamma!!!
Tears sprung to my eyes as soon as I saw my little Boy. (Who seemed not to be as little as I left him. )
When the tears stopped; we got out the things that we had bought for him.
We knew he was going to love the superman doll. We didn't know for sure whether he knew who superman was, but sure enough, he had him flying in the air like a pro!
2 comments:
Welcome home!
Looks like you guys had a BLAST!! I can't believe how big Carter is...it seems like forever since I've seen you guys! We need to get together and go to lunch sometime.
Post a Comment