Poor Jeff can attest to this more than once.
Usually everytime, I tell Carter to take this cookie, or that fruit snack or that marshmellow to Daddy; Jeff ends up recieving it with a bite taken out of it!
It is funny now, but down the road it won't be funny when he is on a date and licks her cup or bites out of her hamburger before she can get a chance!
3 comments:
Ha! You're hilarious! Offering to pay me for blog stuff, really... But, really, I would love to help you with your blog. Just tell me whether you want me to actually do it or tell you how. If you want me to do it, let me know what kind of feel you want (ie: seasonal, girly, whatever!).
This is so funny! I can just picture him looking at the piece of food as he walks over to Jeff, and then quickly taking a nibble before handing it over...so cute! He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, by the way.
What are you talking about? I love half eaten cookies!
Post a Comment