Today I found this new website, My Heritage.
See previous posts as to why I was there.
They had this tab that said Celebrity Collage.
She was the firts person to come up, along with a few others including Carrie Underwood and the last one, which I cringed was Sally Fields.
So here you go;Proof that I in a way look like Reese.
I am not complaining here, she is beautiful.
Maybe I should go blonde again!
This is Soooo Cool!
MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Family tree template - Family history
4 comments:
groovy
That's a pretty cool little site. I might have to play with that in the next little while. You two really do have some similar features.
That's really pretty, blond is a beautiful color! I wish I could go blond:(. See you tomorrow!
Miss you
-Tiff
You TOTALLY do look like her! I never noticed before. But don't go blonde. Brunettes rock the most.
Post a Comment