I thought I would never say it, but I am getting old.
Today was a little busier than the last three days and we actually had to stand in line and wait (a five minute line).
Can you believe that?
Jeff had a hard time with it; thinking he was entitled to getting on a ride and staying on it for as long as he liked.
But today we actually had to get off after riding just once.
I was proud of Jeff today, he actually put his hands up on a few rides and even dared to sit on the edge seat.
Todays featured ride: Superman the Escape
This is one of Jeff's favorite rides. He kept on insisting we ride it again, but my hair couldn't take it.
Yes, I said Hair.
After this ride, and most of the other rides too, my hair is in one huge knot.
It is not a pretty sight!
We are ready to come home in the morning and see our Carter Baby!
We have talked with him on the phone everyday and it makes us miss him more and more.
But today was the clincher!
The first thing he said to me today was,
Me: "Hi, Carter"
Carter: "Hold You"
Me: "You want me to hold you?"
Carter: "Yeah"
My eyes started to water insantly!
We love you Carter and can't wait to see you!
1 comment:
Ohhhh, that made me tear up, too! Sweet little Carter...I'm glad you're having a fun vacation-it's always good to get away once in awhile.
Post a Comment