Since we have lived in Salt Lake, one of the things I miss most is our weekly Ritual of "Movie Night."
Movie Night started way before Jeff and I meet, but we kept it going while we lived there.
Every week we would get together with Jeff's Friends from High School and watch a movie.
The movies we watched were Random, but so much fun!
Movie Night started way before Jeff and I meet, but we kept it going while we lived there.
Every week we would get together with Jeff's Friends from High School and watch a movie.
The movies we watched were Random, but so much fun!
Popcorn, Friends, Drinks, and a movie.
What better way to spend your time!
I LOVED it and miss it so much now.
This last weekend, we got together with most of them here in Salt Lake for Lunch.
What better way to spend your time!
I LOVED it and miss it so much now.
This last weekend, we got together with most of them here in Salt Lake for Lunch.

Panu & Leah
Peter & Kimi (i don't know why their picture is smaller)
Me & Jeff
Later we went to the zoo and met up with Ryan, McKenzie, & Craig and headed over to Jeff & Katy's House to play Rock Band!
We had a lot of fun, but we were missing a few that were regulars to the Movie night. Thanks to Chris for putting this together before you go off and take your cute wife away from me for a whole month while you play in Europe!
We missed you Josh and Cheese (or Justin, I don't think I could ever call you by your real name!)


Jeff & Katy
3 comments:
I miss movie night as well and I hope we continue to get together on a regular basis. I love hanging out with you guys. Hopefully I will be able to get a good job in Salt Lake, but Tiffiney wants to travel the world so who knows…
-Chris
the difference in guys vs. girls is hilarious. can i be any more serious?
Man, wish we could have been there! Sucks being so far away. Looks like you guys had a rocking time. We aren't even going to make it out to Utah this summer unfortunatley. We'll have to get together around Thanksgiving or Christmas. My mom said she ran into Jeff last weekend. Sounds like you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment