Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Signing Time update!

For the past two days, Carter has asked to watch Cars. He has watched it a many times and this is one of his favorite parts! He is eating his breakfast; which was cold, but I don't really care when he eats it, as long as eventually he does!
I love his face and his reactions!



This video helped us out later today, when filming for Signing Time, we watched it to get him in a better mood and stop his camera shyness.
Today was his second day filming!
Yesturday we were at a house in Day Break; I love the houses there. The only draw back is the yards are small.
They filmed him doing the signs for PLAY, SHARE, FRIEND, and NICE.
Today he was filmed with the green screen and a whole bunch of lights and cameras. They even got me in a few shots in with him. I am not sure how I feel about that, since he was laying on my lap and trying to calm down. ( I am sure you could count the rolls).
But all in all, Carter did a good job.
I couldn't be happier for him for earning his first pay check!
I will surely announce when the new Baby Signing Time DVD comes out; especially if they decide to use some of his footage.

No comments: