I loved it! I had a hard time reading this English, but if I followed along while listening to it on CD; I understood. I didn't think it was going to be too hard, but my mind tends to wander as I read. This book was a challenge to stay focused, but well worth it.

Today, I have finished watching Becoming Jane.
I couldn't think of a better way of ending my Jane Austen addiction (for right now)
I plan to read all of her works. I know that it will be awhile before I finish them, but I know I will love reading them all.
I have loved all of the movies that have been made from a Jane Austen book.
My favorite: Pride and Prejudice BBC version.
Although, this one comes close.
I was neat to learn about her (Jane Austen's) love story and truely understand the Author!
I am no longer a virgin to Jane Austen!
3 comments:
I love, love, love Jane Austen.
I love EVERYTHING Jane Austen. And since I got the impression Persuasion is your first Jane Austen book, I recommend reading Pride & Prejudice next. It is by far my favorite of them all and probably the easiest read.
now you have to read pride and prejudice!! i love, it even more.
Post a Comment