I love reading, but I have found a new way of doing it. I have been working on a baby blanket for my friend Amelia, who had her baby girl last week. I had tried watching movies while crochetting, but I look at the tv too much. So I tried listening to books on cd (with the help of my new ipod). This blanket heard, Inkheart by Cornelia Funke and part of Persuasion by Jane Austen. I am addicted!
i love books on tape/cd/ipod! i'm so proud of your crafty hands and i can't wait to see amelia's baby! and i'm glad you're not giving up on your test!!!
Soo cute! You gotta finish Persuasion. P.s. I want to learn how to do the crochet thing. It's been on my to do list for almost 3 years. Maybe it's time for another slumber party.... just kidding Jeff I'll have her home before midnight.
2 comments:
i love books on tape/cd/ipod!
i'm so proud of your crafty hands and i can't wait to see amelia's baby!
and i'm glad you're not giving up on your test!!!
Soo cute! You gotta finish Persuasion. P.s. I want to learn how to do the crochet thing. It's been on my to do list for almost 3 years. Maybe it's time for another slumber party.... just kidding Jeff I'll have her home before midnight.
Post a Comment