Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is My VOTE!

I would like to say that David Cooks' first mistake was choosing to sing a U2 song.
What was he thinking! No one can replace the voice of Bono.
This competition is a no brainer!
David Archuleta All the way!

He is from Utah and is the best!
I will spend the next 2 hours, I have left to call and vote.
I love John Lennon and I love this song.
This is not from tonights performance, but from a couple of weeks ago.
He nailed it then, and he nailed all three songs tonight.
Which can't be said for David Cook.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I voted a few times myself. I love David Archuleta. Utah can be proud of him.

Chris and Tiffiney said...

Although I think Archuleta's voice is better, he has no stage presence or star quality. As a person he is an awesome humble kid.

The opposite can be said about Cook. I hate his arrogant attitude, but he blew me away when he sang Music of the Night. It really showcased his vocal ability and he has the most artistic talent.

I think it is a give in that Archuleta will win and David Cook will become the bigger star, but we'll see…
-Chris

mckenzie said...

uh huh! and can i say that i'm so excited to be close to you guys! really i have goose bumps thinking about it.

Erinn said...

AMEN! Archuleta all the way!! :)