Today has been a really good day.
We got on a plane today and headed to Valencia, California!
I was really excited when we got on the plane and saw that on the movie channel was 27 dresses!
To my dismay and continual checking of that channel. It never started!
O'Well
We had decided to go to Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood (Universal Studios) for lunch.
Which was the perfect place for us to go!
We got on a plane today and headed to Valencia, California!
I was really excited when we got on the plane and saw that on the movie channel was 27 dresses!
To my dismay and continual checking of that channel. It never started!
O'Well
We had decided to go to Hard Rock Cafe in Hollywood (Universal Studios) for lunch.
Which was the perfect place for us to go!
Jeff and I would not have met if it had not been for Hard Rock in Salt Lake!
As we were sitting there waiting to order and our song started playing.
Love Song by 311
It was destiny! Well, we thought it was pretty cool!
Later when we decided to drive to the hotel to go to Magic Mountain for a few hours; we heard it again in the car, but a different version.
It has become our theme song for our trip!
So we went to Six Flags today for a few hours.
This ride, Tatsu, was the second ride we went on and it totally freaked both Jeff and I!
As you watch: keep in mind that as you ride this, your back is closest to the track. You are literally hanging there. It is like you are flying like superman! It is out of this world!
If you ask Jeff what his favorite ride of the day was; he would say the bumper cars! We had so much fun (even if you could only drive one way). We felt like kids again.
The last ride we went on was the Raging Rapids. That was the dumbest thing we ever did. We go so wet and we never dried for the rest of the day. When we walked back into our hotel room we were still dripping. We were frozen!
Although, all day we were both thinking of Carter and how much we missed him!
But we DID get our picture taken with some famous people!
Me and BONO
Jeff and George and the Man in the Yellow Hat! THIS is for you Carter!
Me with George and the Man with the yellow hat!
2 comments:
I am SO jealous! I hope you are having SO much fun! I miss you!
We want to play too!! We are jealous, have fun!!
Post a Comment