I'm sitting here blogging about today and my head is still spinning. We spent a full day at Magic Mountain today. There were not a lot of people at the park today so we hardly waited in any lines. In the morning we started off with today's feature ride: GOLIATH.
This video doesn't quite do the ride justice.
Just a few facts of what you just watched.
Top speed: 85 mph
Elevation: 26 stories
I guess a number of riders have blacked out because of the g-force around some of the turns. My friend Chris confirmed that this has happened to him. The best thing about this ride is that we rode it 7 times. After we rode it the first time in the morning there was no one in line so we just stayed in our seats. A number of rides were like that today. We would finish the ride and then stay put for another ride or two. Magic Mountain is great in May.
2 comments:
AWESOME!!!
Ryan is a total ride enthusiast. I need to get him on a real ride like that one.
Post a Comment