Friday, November 21, 2008

What were you doing last night?

From the hours of 9pm-3:00am this is what I was doing!
GIRLS NIGHT!
We started our night with Ice Cream from Leatherby's (my favorite place for ice cream and carmel sauce). After ICe cream we went to Walmart for some Christmas Shopping without no kids! Then we went to the movie which was swarming with a whole bunch of women (and a few men too) We had a blast!
At first I was a little skeptical, but by the end of the show I was loving every part of the movie!

I am so glad that I decided to do a Girls Night and do the Midnight show. I may be tired, but now I can say I have seen it and can talk to anyone who has seen it!~





3 comments:

Shellie said...

Looks like fun! I hope to see it soon, I'll have to find someone to drag along with me.

Lindsey said...

Ahhh... Just saw the movie and QUITE enjoyed myself. I also saw it on a girls' night with my sis. Tim wouldn't go in a million years!!!

Kathy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I was wondering if you were going to see it on opening night.