We started the festivities by getting Jeff's family to go bowling. Jeff's dad had not been bowling for almost 20 years and he kicked everyone's score!

Carter had so much fun and was really good about taking turns! He is finally catching on to that concept! Here we are sporting our awsome yellow and orange shoes (except Kristin; she has her own shoes!)

It took Jeff, Jake, and Connor to figure out how to help Carter knock some of the pins down!
Later that night Carter played foosball with Grandpa Alan!

Thanksgiving Day the boys went out to play! They even let Carter join the team; he still has to learn the football rules!

Recieving the Hike!

After We ate way too much food and enjoyed all of the pie at both Grandma Jensen's and Grandma Balls' house; We were stuffed.
I got up at 5:30am the next morning and went shopping with Susan and Kristin and some of Jeff's aunts and Grandma. I got a lot of my shopping done and now I only have a few more things to buy. It was great, seeing that I wasn't planning on buying much.
The next day we met up with my family in Park City and went shopping and went to eat at my favorite Chinese Resturaunt! (Jeff took me there the day we got engaged) We decided to stop at Walmart to see if they had the Mac truck I was looking for early that morning, but the Walmart in Logan was sold out of. LET ME TELL YOU!!!! The walmart in Park city is the place to go! They still had EVERYTHING!
Later that night, my whole family got together for some games and some Guitar Hero!

I tried catching my brother with his tongue out, but never got it! But you can tell he is really concentrating!

Liz was totally doing her thing! She can kick my butt at Guitar Hero anyday!

Even Zander got to play!

Carter was not interested in playing guitar hero. He was playing in his hut most of the night!

All in all, this Thanksgiving was great! We got to see family, play games and most of all eat really good food. My favorite this year was the Sweet Potatoes Jeff's Mom made and the HOMEADE apple pie my Mom made; They were delicious! I am very lucky to have two Moms who cook well!
FOR ISAAC! He really gets into the music stuff. I think he definitely has musical talents!
2 comments:
It was fun seeing everyone, we all had a great time.
I was impressed with Isaac's drumming as well.
What the crap did you do to your face Jeff? I guess you wanted to live the glory days when you were our dirty white trash Jeff. Just kidding, it is nice to see some one else grow out their hair, even if it is on the face…
-Chris
Post a Comment