
I am in love with Dr. Pepper and I don't usually drink it while I am pregnant,but I will definitely drink it if it is free!
Dr. Pepper made a bet about something, You can read more about it here.
But anyways, they lost and now Dr. Pepper is giving away a coupon to all of America for a free 20 oz. bottle!
So if you like it as much as I do or just like Free stuff go here and sign up. But you have until Mon 6 EST to get the coupon! SO HURRY!!!!
Dr. Pepper made a bet about something, You can read more about it here.
But anyways, they lost and now Dr. Pepper is giving away a coupon to all of America for a free 20 oz. bottle!
So if you like it as much as I do or just like Free stuff go here and sign up. But you have until Mon 6 EST to get the coupon! SO HURRY!!!!
You have to wait 4-6 weeks for the coupon but it is good until Feb!
No comments:
Post a Comment