Monday, November 3, 2008
Candy, Candy, & More Candy
Thursday night our ward had a TRUNK OR TREAT and Carter got a ton of candy! We didn't open our trunk, but we handed out our candy!
Then On Halloween, We went to my Mom's work; SLCC Bookstore. They go all out and have some fun things to do. Mostly it is for the Grandma's to show off their grandkids! So my sister and I comply every year!
AFter Lunch, Carter and I stopped at Walmart and found the greatest addition to his costume!
Then we headed to the J. Quinney Law School to go trick or treating! Carter was very polite and said thank you & Happy Halloween every time he got to pick a candy!
They even go to go through some sort of decorated hall. Carter loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Carter you are so stinkin' cute!!! We agree and we think you are cool! We were laughing so hard! We love you guys!
Grandma Susan agrees that you are so cute. And so cool! (What a hoot!) I love you my little buddy. I wish you were closer to me!
He is such a "cool" Batman, but where are you costumes…
-Chris
Post a Comment