First was the storage room. I had a table set up for my scrapbooking (which I never sat there once, But it was a great place to set things). So last saturday, I basically took out everything you see in the picture and re-organized it. Putting all of the camping stuff, interpreting books/folders/videos, VHS tapes, Jeff's HS/Mission pics....... Many things we will not be needing any time soon, and moved it all to the back! I was surprised how little I threw away. (which I am famous for doing. Just ask Jeff about a watch I threw away right after we were married).
Next was the shelf at the end of the hall. Now only holds our games and the many blankets we have for Carter and ourselves!
Saturday night, I boxed up 5 paper boxes with Jeff's law books, my lds novels, and all other books we basically own that just sit there and have not been touched in a long time.
Now all I have to do is finish boxing up the books and move the shelves in the storage room and walla! A space for the pack n play has beeen created.
I love the feeling of accomplishing this and feeling more organized. But more importantly, getting ready for a new Baby in a small two bedroom apartment!
Yeah for Nesting! It truely is my Heaven!
2 comments:
Such a great feeling to get things organized! Way to go, girl! I bet you were worn out. I'm so jealous that you already saw Twilight. Can't wait!
Yeah for Twilight. It is such a great feeling of getting things organized. My husband Tom said he had saw you at Walmart, the same time we were there. I was too busy looking around and just didn't see you. BTW, congrats on your little one coming. How exciting!
Post a Comment