Friday, November 7, 2008

Seeking your advice and Experience

If you were to build a home in the next, say, 6 months; What builder would you go with?


I wish I could build my dream house and have my brother design it for me, but unfortunately that won't be our first house! Sorry Todd!

We have been thinking about what we are going to be doing in the next little while and trying to get out of student housing as soon as possible. I am seeking your advice on how, when, with who to build with. What you like and what you didn't like.

I am a total novice in that area and need help.

We are looking to move to the Davis County Area.
So any help would be appreciated!
You can just email me instead of commenting.
tammieballs@yahoo
Thanks

2 comments:

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

Contact my parents: Steve and Nancy Evans at 510-5000. They will be able to help. They are in the Layton area and know all the builders/areas.

Erinn said...

I have NO advice...but YAY!!! I'm so excited you might be up here!! We'll have to play lots!