Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This is what he said next!!!!

So the other day we were at my parents house hanging out on a Friday night and Carter was talking with my Mom.
My mom had kept calling him Mr. Carter. He kept telling my Mom that she was a Mr. too! She had explained to him that she was a Mrs. not a Mr.

Later, (about an hour) we were getting ready to go and were talking in the kitchen.
Carter turned to my Mom and said, "You're a Mr."
My Mom, "No, I'm not a Mr., I am a Mrs.

He then turned to Jeff and said, " You're a Mrs."
Jeff said, "No, I am not a Mrs., I am a Mr.

He then turns to my Dad, Looks at him and exclaims, "You're a Benson!"

It was so funny and I still laugh about it! He is getting smarter everday and I just hope that I can keep up with him!

No comments: