Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spiritual (Thankful) Sunday

Okay,
So I have been really bad at posting and Jeff pointed out that we had the same amount of posts on our blog and I just couldn't believe it nor shall I let it happen again.....Hopefully!


I have missed my Spiritual Sunday Posts for a long time and had an idea last week and never posted. Now, I can't remember it and don't have anything spiritual to say!


So today will be a blog about the things I am Thankful for Since Thanksgiving is a week and a half away!
I am especially Thankful for my MOM who cooks a great meal every Sunday for me to enjoy! She always goes out of her way for all of her kids and even the spouses.
My favorite example is whenever my Mom knows that Jeff is coming over for the day and she has not gone grocery shopping yet. She always picks him up some Pepsi! My mom would not buy caffine drinks for herself, but knowing that Jeff loves it she does. It is her little way of telling him that she loves him! (And I know he definitely appreciates it! )

This is another reason why I love my Mom and Thankful that My kids will know her!


Just her and the Boys. She is definitely excited for another girl in the family, but the Boys just love her!

I am also Thankful for Jeff! Today on the way home from my parents we were talking about houses wether to buy or build and I asked him what were his priorities for our house. What was essential that he couldn't live without!

His response: I don't know. Really I just want a house. I don't care as long as you are happy!

I love him for that, always trying to make me happy. I love my Grumpy Bear!

1 comment:

lisa said...

That is a really cute picture. We finally accepted the offer to work for Parr this summer, we will work from July 17 till school starts.