
Four years ago today Jeff asked me to marry him! Time goes by so fast!
What we did:
We went to Park City and walked around and bought Chocolates at the Chocolate Factory! We ate dinner at Szechwan for dinner (Best Chinese Dinner). Driving back to my parents house; Jeff took a wrong turn(wink, Wink). We stopped at franklin covey field. We had seen the lights on from the freeway and decided to see who was playing. Utah vs. BYU. Although, Jeff would have loved to propose at a baseball game, he knew I wouldn't enjoy that. So we got back in the car and headed to temple square on a whim! (wink, wink).
We ended up at the fountain in front of the Church office building when he got down on his knee! (I always thought it was cheesy to propose on temple square, but it was the perfect place)!
Four years seems like forever ago, but the days just keep on getting better.
Thank You for these Wonderful four years, I can't wait for the rest!I will always love you! (which is inscribed in your ring)I love you through and through, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Too!
Love, Your Bedtime Bear
1 comment:
That is so sweet! The photo of the temple is beautiful! Did you take that??!
Post a Comment