
The car is an amazing place where amazing things happen. Well, at least we have noticed that we have been amazed lately. I don't know if Carter has gotten taller or if he has just realized that there is a world full of cool things to see out the car window, but he never ceases to amaze us. The other day we were driving down the hill on 400 south and I heard Carter say "Big Bird" over and over in an excited kind of way. I had no clue as to why he was saying this and so I started looking around. It was then, that I spotted it! A banner with a picture of Big Bird on a light pole! I was totally shocked!
Also, on 400 south is one of Carter's Favorite things to see. Snelgoves Ice cream cones that twirl around on top of the building. He sees them every time we pass and we have yet to stop for some ice cream! Maybe next time when we are not in a rush we will stop!
No comments:
Post a Comment