He is already a better singer than his Daddy!
That's hilarious. I love the hand wave...I'm sure there is a rapper word for it but I'm not up on that!
Snap, I've got to take some lessons from you guys about training an MC once we start having kids.
Holy cow that is adorable! (I went to school with Jeff, just so you don't think I am some random weirdo, I am a completely UN-random weirdo!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's hilarious. I love the hand wave...I'm sure there is a rapper word for it but I'm not up on that!
Snap, I've got to take some lessons from you guys about training an MC once we start having kids.
Holy cow that is adorable! (I went to school with Jeff, just so you don't think I am some random weirdo, I am a completely UN-random weirdo!)
Post a Comment