Although, all of this jewlery has started Carter on a new obsession.
Mommy's Shoes! He started with the flats and worked his way up to the heels! I think he can walk in them better than me! I will try to get a good video of it soon! He likes the way they sound in the kitchen!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Here comes Mr. America!
Thursday Carter had a play date at Ellie's House. I noticed while we were there, he was not interested in the cars or train that she had, but the dolls and jewlery. Carter loves bracelets and headbands. He just had to put them on and I had to take a few pictures. One day, he may be mad at me, but I thought it was too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is hilarious. How does Jeff feel about it? I think Ryan would have a fit...he doesn't even like Makayla to be "girly". Ha! Ha!
That's awesome! What a way to make him feel comfortable with his feminine side! :) Just don't let it go too far! :) We are going to go to the ICAN thing. I think we'll find a sitter for Abby though...I'm not sure yet. She maybe a GREAT excuse to leave if it ends up being lame! :)
Post a Comment