Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Silence on the set!

Today we have been trying to get Carter to show off his signing capabilities for an audition for Signing Time. Yes, i know he is cute, but today he his being a pill.

For the auditions, he only has to sign 4 out of the 8. He knows 7 of them and he has been being a stinker. I think it is the lack of sleep.

So the genius that i am, I decided to give him all of the signs for lunch. And it partly worked. This is what we were able to get until the sandwhich got stuck on the top of his mouth!

With this photo and video; how can they refuse him!


3 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

That is the cutest thing ever. He is so smart. I love that he signs. Good luck on the audition.

Katie Ray said...

WAY CUTE!!!! I love Cater. He is the SMARTEST little boy ever, (even smarter than my own neices or nephews where at his age!) I hope he gets it. Then I will buy ALL of the videos even though I dont have kids yet. But someday.

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

Good job Carter! He is so CUTE! He is a shoe in for sure.