This is for Cheese and your comment about our future DJ. He is already playing with different sound effects, and even adding his own. Enjoy! The end is the best!
Jeff,Your little boy is so cute! I love the pictures of you two. You look like a great dad. It was so fun to find your blog.
that's hilarious! craig won't let me walk past the piano if the keyboard is visible. he loves pounding on it.
Give that kid a beat! He can already drop it like its hot. Props to both of you. I really like his appreciative "ahhh" after hearing a funky baseline.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jeff,
Your little boy is so cute! I love the pictures of you two. You look like a great dad. It was so fun to find your blog.
that's hilarious! craig won't let me walk past the piano if the keyboard is visible. he loves pounding on it.
Give that kid a beat! He can already drop it like its hot. Props to both of you. I really like his appreciative "ahhh" after hearing a funky baseline.
Post a Comment