Sunday, March 23, 2008

He Lives!


I just wanted to tell you that I KNOW Jesus Christ Lives!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Christ.
I don't share my testimony very often and lately I feel like I need to share it! What better place to put it. To write it down for people to see.
I know that God lives. I know that our Heavenly Father knows each one of us and loves us deeply. I know that Jesus IS the Christ and was born on this earth to save us all. He bleed and died for us and atoned for our sins. In which, I will be eternally grateful. I know that no matter what happens or how many mistakes I make here in this life that he WILL in the end make up for what I can not do for myself. I just have to do my best to strive to be like him everyday!
I KNOW that Jesus Christ was resurrected, and that he lives today. I know that one day I will too be resurrected like him and be with him in Heaven once again.
I am so grateful for our newly called prophet Thomas S. Monson. I know that he was called by God to lead and guide this church. I am so grateful for the restoration of the gospel here on this Earth. I am grateful for Joseph Smith; who helped restore this gospel and with patience and diligence translated the Book of Mormon. I am so grateful for my family and friends to be in this life with. I am so grateful for Jeff and Carter! They are the reason I am so happy and always with a smile. I couldn't ask for better boys to be in my life!
All I ask of you is to have Faith. The Lord knows your needs and time and time again, I have seen his hand in our lives and our decisions. I love my Heavenly Father so very much. I already owe him so much for all of the blessing I have recieved. I can not even comprehend how much I am in debted to him.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Thanks for sharing, Tammie!

Katy said...

Beautiful Tamms! Thanks for your thoughts. I love that picture.
Katy Wassom

Susan said...

What a beautiful, sincere testimony. I also love my Savior.