Sunday, March 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Daddy is 26 today and he had a ton of fun playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl!
I love my Grumpy Bear and I hope he had a great Birthday. I just wanted to list some of the reasons why I love him!
he is a great Dad
he is a wonderful husband
he knows how to make me smile, even when i am mad
he plays football with Carter
he can get Carter to eat better than I can
he always brings my shot of xango to me
he plays the slug-bug game with me in the car
he lets me be me
he supports me and my decisions
he is a good stundent; and I know that one day he will be a great lawyer.
I could go on and on, but this is mostly for him to read anyway!

2 comments:

Katy said...

What a cute little family! Tammie, you look great! Have you lost weight? We are excited to chill with you guys this month!

Katy said...

WHOA someone you know spells their name the same as me, and I had to stop and think, "Did I already comment here?" But I didn't.

Anyway, happy birthday Jeff, and Tammie you are such a cute little wife and mom!