We went to the Easter Egg Hunt for our building. We got free lunch from Subway and Carter got to find a whole lot of candy (not suited for kids). We forgot to take pictures because we were trying to get Carter to run and find the eggs. I felt like we were dragging him the whole way! Then it was our turn. We got to participate in the Adult Egg Hunt!
This is what I found!!!!
This was the best prize hidden! I have been wanting an ipod forever, but without money I couldn't buy one. I don't even know what to do or how much it will hold, but this was the highlight of my day; No week actually!
Then later that day we went to the Married Student Association Spring Social for the Institute. Which we met the people whose calling we are taking over. We are now offically the MSA Rep. for our Stake. I feel really blessed. Two of the three callings that I have are with Jeff. I couldn't ask for anything better.
This is what Carter and Jeff did at the social!
1 comment:
Happy Easter to you! An Ipod. That is better than candy any day.
Post a Comment