Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Memories.....

I met Jeff 5 years ago tonight!Wow, it is crazy to think that I have only known Jeff for 5 years and I know him better than anyone in this world.

Five years ago....
I found out Jeff's favorite color was Pink
My stereotype of someone from Logan was proved wrong (he listened to rap and not country music)
I found out he was very competative.
I found out he wanted to become a lawyer.
I found out he was having a problem with a girl in Logan! (ha ha ha)
I found out his friends were really close.
I found out he didn't mind that I kissed him at midnight!
I found out he was good at bowling!
I found out he went to the Philippines on his mission.


But basically 5 years ago, my life changed forever!

At the stoke of midnight, my split decision to kiss him changed my life path and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks to Ryan Isrealsen and Amelia Leonard Williams for dating for a short while. If not, I never would have met Jeff!

2 comments:

C, J, T, and M said...

OOOHhh...how sweet. Congrats on that. Happy kissing!

Justin said...

That night was epic. Ryan and I were talking about it the other day. Pretty hard to beat your first-date story.