On Friday after Jeff's 400 Multiple Choice Final, we went out to Lunch to celebrate!
Carter wanted to go to Panda and Jeff wanted to go to Five Guys, Burger and Fries!
So I pleased both of my boys! We stopped for Panda and took Carter's food to Five Guys! Which by the way, have some of the BEST french fries!
Then we took Carter to see Santa at the Fashion Place Mall!
Carter was sooooo excited!
Carter wanted to go to Panda and Jeff wanted to go to Five Guys, Burger and Fries!
So I pleased both of my boys! We stopped for Panda and took Carter's food to Five Guys! Which by the way, have some of the BEST french fries!
Then we took Carter to see Santa at the Fashion Place Mall!
Carter was sooooo excited!
He did much better this year and actually talked to him.
Santa: Do you want some toys?"
Carter: With a big smile and nod of the head, "Yeah"
Santa: Do you want a Monster Truck?
Carter: with an even bigger nod, "YEAH"
I think Santa better bring a Monster Truck. The kid is bound to remember!
Carter was so excited to get an activity book! What happened to the Candy Canes?
2 comments:
Carter is so stinkin' cute!!! I hope my little one is as cute as he is. I'm glad he had fun with Santa!
I can't believe how big he is getting. My kids saw Santa and got a paper reindeer antlers hat...much less messy than a candy cane!
Post a Comment