We went to the Children's Museum or Discovery Gateway (whatever you want to call it)
It was our first time going and Carter loved it.
They still had some of the same things I grew up with from the old museum.
Like this horse!

But everything else, was pretty much new and revamped. It was really busy in there seeing it was New Years Eve Day and they were having a celebration later that night. We were there for about 2 hours.

But the highlight of the day was the real life size Helicopter! Carter had to wait his turn, while kids kept butting in front of us. But he finally got to be the co-pilot to Jeff!

I think this was Jeff's favorite part too! He wasn't too impressed with the Museum.
And to tell you the truth, I think Carter and I will just stay down stairs and only go up stairs for the Helicoptor. There were only a few things up stairs that I felt Carter knew what was going on.

He had a ton of Fun and didn't want to leave!

Then after having Lunch at the food court, we went home and hung out as a family.
I was on Call that night, so it was pretty much just a normal night for us. Carter was asleep when the ball dropped and I was ready to go to bed.
3 comments:
We'll have to meet you guys there sometime! It's so much fun! My kids always stay downstairs too (except for the helicopter), even Timothy is too young for most of the stuff up there.
We love that place! I must say that the helicopter is my favorite part too.
You're pictures are so darn cute.
So I'm actually one of Jeff's friends from high school. This may be a little weird, but I am trying to get ahold of him and I don't know his email address. I am thinking of going to law school, and I'd love to talk to him. If you could let me know what his email address is that'd be great. Or he can email me at melinda.moffitt@gmail.com. Thanks!!
Post a Comment