I had never been before and didn't know they did this kind of thing!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Weekend Update!
Last Friday we went to the Members Free ZOO LIGHTS!
I had never been before and didn't know they did this kind of thing!
We got Carter all bundled up, but forgot about his legs. I wish I kept a blanket in the trunk for times like these!
Carter loved the Giraffe's. They were easy to see, but some of the lights were hard for him to make out the shapes.
It sure was cold. I think next year we will be buying the Hot Chocolate they have to keep us warm.
Carter always wants to ride the carosel when we were at the zoo. I love watching him on it and enjoy seeing Him and Jeff together spending time as Father and son! He chose the white snow leopard!
Then on Saturday we drove to Hyde Park for a short trip. We had a Christmas party where we all got a dollar gift and then we played the usual game of White Elephant. This is really a way for all of the aunts and grandmas to get rid of their junk and see the grandkids and great grandkids open JUNK! But Carter still loved opening all of the gifts even when after wards most of them went into the garbage!
It really is a crazy game!
I had never been before and didn't know they did this kind of thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like fun! (but not the part about being cold.)
Looks like fun! We went over to the lights too. They were pretty impressive. I heard they're even better if you buy the 3-d glasses...we'll have to try that next time.
Post a Comment