Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holiday Break Update 7: Go Aggies!

On Monday, Jeff took Carter up to Logan to go to an Aggie Basketball Game!
Carter was so excited; he wore his Aggie shirt and his new basketball pants!
They went to the game with Great Grandma and Grandpa Jensen, Grandma Susan, Grandpa Alan, and Connor!

Carter loves his uncle Connor! He always shares his snow cones!
Jeff, Carter and BIG BLUE!
Carter loved Big Blue and was cheering right along the rest of the crowd!
In the end, they had a blast! Aggies won by 40 points and Jeff was having a great time with just Carter! I was on call that night, thus the reason I did not go. But I did have some friends over to play some games and talk! Thanks girls! I can always count on you!

Earlier that morning, we took a picture with Carter and most of what he got for Christmas. There were a few small toys missing because they were bath toys the night before!

Aubrey ended up getting some stuff too!!! She is going to be spoiled rotine when she finally gets here!
Although, this was my favorite present for her! Thanks Chris and Tiffiney!

No comments: