Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowed in!

The other day with all of the snow outside, Carter and I decided to stay in and play in the main Hall. (Although, I was trying to talk him into going out in the snow and playing, but he had different games in mind)

We raced cars, played soccer, Played baseball, golfed and pretended to go to school!

When Jeff got home from the court house, Carter took Jeff to his school; backpacks and all!
Later that night, Carter finally decided to go outside and play in the snow. He played until he was cold and I had to call Jeff to bring out the camera to capture his first time in the snow!
Right before this picture he had fallen in the snow and sat there until I could get him up. His favorite thing to do, is eat the snow! I tried to teach him to eat the good stuff, but you can't stop a kid from trying a bit here and a bit there!
We had fun, but we were only out there for 15 min.

But in 15 min, his cheeks still became Rosey!







2 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Hey Tammie, you have such a cute blog! Do you mind if I put it on my list of blogs that I watch? It looks like you guys are having way too much fun in the snow. Talk to you later!
-Charity

Marci said...

Hi Tammie! Yea! I found you! It was so good to talk to you the other day. We are sure missing all of you guys right now. I love your blog! It is so cute. It will be so nice to be able to see you "grow" through this blog! I love it! Do you know if Mel or Mindy have blogs? Love ya!