A few weeks ago, we took a trip to the zoo with our friends. We were celebrating my friend Annettes' birthday. We went to Red Robin with 4 kids and then took them to the zoo! It was so fun! I miss going to the zoo all the time.
Carter was so excited to see James and to finally play with a friend. Moving from a student ward with so many friends to a ward where you don't know anyone, is hard on a three year old. Good thing the Browns will be around for atleast another year. We don't talk about what will happen after that! Let's just say, a lot of flier miles!!!
Aubrey and Carter were letting me take their pictures a ton, but I do wish I had my real camera and not just my iphone. But I guess, I was able to catch the two monkeys!
After the zoo, we were driving past Jeff's work and I had called him to tell him that we were about to drive by and that we were waving. Jeff's office is on the 11th floor and in a corner, so I knew where to look as I drove by. He was standing next to the window waving back and I told Carter that I saw him waving to us.. Well, that was a mistake, he started bawling. He was so upset, I had to turn around and ask Jeff to come down to say Hi to Carter! I think it made his day and he even brought us some oreos! We have such a good Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment