Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do you HONK?

On April 13th, we got to go see Morgan in her school play called HONK. It was the story of the ugly duckling. It was really good and Carter enjoyed sitting with Isaac and watching Morgan!
At one point of the play, Morgan's character and her flock of birds is shot while flying in the air. When this happens, a ton of feathers float down from the ceiling. Let's just say that we came home with a whole lot of feathers that we did not have before.
It was so much fun to see Morgan perform. I think I am a little biased, but I think she was one of the best female singers. Even the main character was not able to stay on key. They were having a hard time with the mics and all, but it was fun to see Morgan do something like this!

This is a video of one of Morgan's parts. She is a good singer and her solo is at the end of this video clip. The sound isn't the best on here, but you get the idea!
Great Job Morgan! You did Awsome!

No comments: