This is why the Easter bunny in our house, will ALWAYS come on Saturday.
Carter thought that the Easter bunny was going to leave a trail of gold coins just like the Lucky Lepruchan! Here they discovered thier clothes and a few gifts from the Easter Bunny.
Looking for her basket, she stood right next to it! She was just excited for the containers of Cotton Candy! Little did she know there was CHOCOLATE under the chair!
Carter eventually found his basket and had already pulled out his movie from his basket. The Chipmunks The Squeaqual!!! He loved it!
After finding his own basket, he helped Aubrey find hers. Jeff was looking at the cool ball and Carter was not paying attention. Aubrey on the other hand knew just what to do with HER basket...Later that morning, we drove to Logan to be with Jeff's family for Conference and Easter!
During the Preisthood Session, all of the women (along with Carter and Andrew) went to Chili's for dinner!
It tasted good and I feel sorry for the people who cleaned up after us. Aubrey and Lariah threw most of thier food on the floor!
But they did have fun together walking! Lariah was only a few weeks behind Aubrey which was amazing, since we all thought that Lariah would be walking first!
Then on sunday, we had two family parties to attend! One after the first session of conference, where we were having grilled hot dogs for lunch. We then had to attend another party at Grandma Jensen's house for some roasted hot dogs again for dinner! I mean, why in the world should I be excited to eat two hot dogs in one day for two different meals!! I remember the first Easter I shared with Jeff's family, it fell on Conference weekend too! I remember choking down two hot dogs that day to impress his family. But NEVER will I eat two in the same day again!
Atleast, I hope not!
This is Carter and Aubrey at the fist party at Grandma Balls' house! They got to find 4 eggs each!
I dont' remember what they were saying when they put up their hands like that, but it made for a good picture!






No comments:
Post a Comment