Yep! She is 50! I can't believe it, I don't think she looks 50! But i guess she IS a Grandma!
AND WE LOVE HER A TON!!!!!!
The Happy Couple!We Had a surprise Birthday Party for Susan and Jake and Connor were our official lookouts!
I wish I would have gotten a good picture of her surprised face, but mine was too dark. But we did actually surprise her and she was even thrown off of our scent pretty well earlier that day. Kristin had texted Susan that morning tell her happy birthday and that she was sad that they were not going to be able to come up and see her. She was so sad, that she even cried in the bathroom. ( I am sorry to be so happy that Kristin did that, but I am not so happy about it making Susan cry)
Sitting at the table at the Coppermill for dinner.
Blowing out her cupcake cake!
We gave her a few gift cards and a new picture of the Logan temple. She loved it!Jeff and I had gone to a birthday party for his friend and his brilliantly-talented wife saw this great idea. So we tried our version. It was a work in progress, but it was lots of fun and we got some great photos. I only posted the funny poses! And there were a few sneaky people that we missed, (Randy and Marsha, who I specifically said not to leave without getting thier picture taken... and Grandpa Jensen. Some how they escaped my mind. Although, I got Grandma Jensen a few times by herself, but Grandpa Jensen was not pictured. i think I will take the fabric and the frame one day to Logan to capture them together).
The test picture without the fabric
Still testing to position the frame and fabric (Pictured Grandma Jensen and Kristin)
Tanner and Eden
David and Amy
Carol, Kevin, and Andrew
Mike and Denise
Dave and Kathy
Gary and Leata
Bonnie
Grandma and Grandpa Balls
Connor and Chelsea
The 4 Balls
Jake and Kristin

Everyone was celebrating Susan's Birthday. Alan's work sign told everyone that is was her birthday!
The test picture without the fabric
Still testing to position the frame and fabric (Pictured Grandma Jensen and Kristin)
Tanner and Eden
David and Amy
Carol, Kevin, and Andrew
Mike and Denise
Dave and Kathy
Gary and Leata
Bonnie
Grandma and Grandpa Balls
Connor and Chelsea
The 4 BallsEveryone was celebrating Susan's Birthday. Alan's work sign told everyone that is was her birthday!



No comments:
Post a Comment