Friday, April 23, 2010

Chocoholic Already?!?!


Note to self: she likes chocolate milk; so much that she will keep drinking and try to pick up her food at the same time! I love you Aubs!


Earlier this week, one morning, Carter was still asleep and Aubrey and I were sitting on the couch watching a cartoon. She had gotten down for a toy and came up to me. Now she can't say the word chocolate, but she knows and understands that there is a "l" sound to the word. So, She came up to me and asked for some chocolate and pointed to the kitchen. I told her no, not before breakfast and she did not like it one bit. She threw herself down on the ground and threw a small fit. It was so funny, but I was thinking. Oh, No! What have I taught her?


We love her so much. Chocolate addictions and all!

No comments: