Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy 4 years!

Happy Anniversary to US!
Four years is not long enough, thus I am so excited for all the years to come!
Today for lunch I met Jeff and we went to Settabello's which was amazing!
It was fun to see him in the middle of the day, (Thanks Becca for watching Carter)
When we got in the car, we heard that last little bit of our song on the radio. IT was DESTINY!
Just like us being together; I feel totally blessed to be able to spend my life with my Best Friend!
I was tagged awhile back and saved it for a better perpose!

1- What is his name? Jeff but Jeffery when I am upset with him!
2- Who eats more? Jeff without a doubt (his words)
3- Who said I love you first? Jeff did after knowing me 17 days. But for the record, he didn't mean it like I LOVE YOU mean it! He meant to say, i love being with you! Oops!
4- Who is taller? Jeff by only a few inches!
5- Who is smarter? Jeff by a landslide!
6- Who is more sensitive? I think Jeff is more sensitive.
7- Who does the laundry? I do, but I sometimes force him to fold.
8- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it from the foot of the bed, Jeff sleeps on the right!
9- Who pays the bills? Jeff, but I pay my Kohls card and take care of the tithing check.
10- Who cooks more? I think I do, but I haven't cooked that often this summer.
11- What meals do you eat together? Depends on the day, Today it was lunch at Settabello's but yesterday it was none. But most days it is dinner!
12- Who is more stubborn? Me! but jeff does have this quality too, but just not as strong!
13- Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think I do, but I could be WRONG!:)
14- Who has more siblings? we are equal on this one
15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? I would hope that this one is equal too!
16- What do you like to do together? I don't think we do things together often enough, but we do like to watch movies together and I like it when he takes me out to dinner, But most of the time we are sitting on the couch together while I am watching TV and Jeff is playing his DS!
17- Who eats more sweets? I do for sure! I always have candy with me!
18-Guilty Pleasures? I love taking bubble baths in BIG bath tubs (with jeff of coarse):)
19- How did you meet? Well, we meet New Years Eve at a party my frined Amelia was having. We went to Fat Cats for dinner at the Pizza factory and then we went bowling. We then went to the New Years Eve dance at South towne Expo. we ended the night playing games at Amelia's Apartment.
20- Who asked who out first? Jeff asked me out the next night after we meet. Why? see next question!
21- Who kissed who first? I kissed Jeff First on the night we meet at midnight! Go ME!
22- Who proposed? Jeff did on temple square. For the full story see here
23- His best features? I would have to say his butt. I never thought I was a butt girl, but it sure is cute. I remember when we were engaged, at a shower, they were asking me questions about Jeff and one of the questions was," what is my favorite feature on Jeff." I answered his eyes or smile but he predicted that I would say his belly?
24- What is his greatest quality? He is dedicated to everything he does: being a Great Father, a good husband, a hard worker, an excellent student, and even a good nintendo player! He also has an incredalbe ability to love. I KNOW I am loved! I am the luckiest person in the world!

5 comments:

Chris and Tiffiney said...

I love you guys! Happy Anniversary!
-Tiff

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Happy Anniversary guys. It's amazing how fast time flys!!!!

Chris and Tiffiney said...

This is quite the week for you isn't it! Happy Birthday Carter, spilling the beans on the new baby, and celebrating another year together. You two are so cool, Happy Anniversay…
-Chris

Lorena said...

What a beautiful wedding photo! I love how it's all white, except the coloring in your skin and hair. But are you surprised?

RiBI said...

OK, you two!! I think I should have been mentioned somewhere in the meeting story ;-) !! I mean, would Carter really be here without me? Ya wanna talk about destiny!!

Don't worry though, I don't hold grudges.

As a side note - I was a little worried when I read #19 and it didn't mention anything about the kiss; however you amended that later. Great post Tams. Love you guys tons.

P.S. When r u guys coming over to watch a movie? CALL US! We are SLC folk now! Huyuck.