Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where did we go?

We didn't go anywhere! I have been really super busy these last two weeks.
I was made the new Community Advisor for our building and have been in training for a week and a half. I have been trying to get people moved in and out of the building and recently asked to take over another building while their new CA arrives.
Let's just say I have not had the energy to sit down and download pictures.
I have so much to post, but no time.
Card Club is tommorow and I have no time to make them.
Every chance I get I take a nap with Carter (which is my favorite part of the day)!
I am now 12 weeks pregnant and I am still getting sick in the morning and have a hard time getting myself to eat! Let's just hope this is the last week of puking!
I do want to tell you story about Carter's Birthday before I forget to write about it.
On Carter's Birthday I had my first doctor's appointment and had some friends watch Carter. When I got home we went over to the Brown's house (which was his 2nd Birthday party from the previous post). I HAD to show someone the ultrasound pictures and showed my friend Annette. Her Daughter Kaylie saw the picture as well.
Later, when we were about to eat lunch, Kaylie was saying the prayer.
She said," Please bless Carter that he will have a good birthday and that he will like his new brother or sister. Please bless Carter that he will be happy today"
She did go on to bless the food, but it was the cutest prayer I have ever heard!
Thanks Kaylie!

3 comments:

Jake and Kristin said...

I have to say I was starting to get worried about you guys!!! I was missing your posts! That's a way cute story by the way!!!

Katy said...

Tammie, I gotta say if you're done puking that's kind of unfair. I puked right up until the bitter end. :o) Granted, double the fetuses, double the hormones, double the miseries of pregnancy! Seriously, I really do hope you start feeling better soon!!!

Amelia said...

Congrats on the job!! That will be really cool and I hope it works out well. And I also hope you start feeling better soon! We still need to get together to celebrate!! BTW- I was watching Serendipity a couple weeks ago and thought of you, my LLL!! :)